Laura Hartung, MA, RD, LDN, CPT
Discussed in episode:
- Amenorrhea in ballet dancers thesis paper & record-breaking javelin throwing!
- University of Akron, Ohio
- Iranian Food, Hawaii – Kalani – Sustainable food and yoga!, Ikaria, Greece
- No word for retirement!, Okinawa, Japan – Grannies growing their own veggies!
- Loma Linda, CA – most concentrated source of 7 Day Adventists
- Bali – getting outside, Sardinia, Italy, Nicaraguan peninsula
- Alcohol and women statistics from the COVID19 Pandemic
- Dr. Joan Salge-Blake from Boston University
- Dr. Professor David Jernigan, USA
- Connectedness, Valuing elders
- Lifestyle – hugging trees, getting dirty, knowing where your food comes from, paying the price for industrialization
- Number #1 fear of Americans today
- Top 3 Tips on How to Build a Healthy Meal