Perform Better Now!
1:1 Nutrition counseling
This is for you if:
- You’ve “tried it all” and you’re not seeing results
- You have a fitness requirement you need to meet
- You were told to restrict calories and your performance is suffering
- You’re having trouble losing/gaining weight
- You “know what to do, you’re just not doing it”
- HIPAA-protected technology portal access & communications including chat, ability to send private documents, metrics, wearable device connection & more!
- Easy, flexible booking. Add your credit card or FSA or HSA card to Healthie and never get charged for anything unexpected
- Goal setting and continual reevaluation and reminders of goals and how to get there.
- Accountability, accountability, accountability. I’m only successful if I hold you to what you told me you want. We are a team. And my team likes to WIN.
- *Screenshot taken of a real 1:1 session with client’s permission. “Can you tell when I started working with Nicole?”, client asked.” “A month ago, where that peak weight is!” – Nicole. “You got it!” – Client.
Quickest way to save time
This is for you if:
- You need to be on a special diet like: Gluten-free, dairy-free, Mediterranean, low-carb, high-protein, weight gain, weight loss, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, flexitarian!
- You want to take the guesswork, and work in general out of thinking and planning your meals and grocery lists!
- You want to know what healthy meals look like and how they break down nutritionally
- You don’t have time to make your own meal plan & you know you don’t deserve a cookie-cutter one that someone hands out to everyone at the gym without asking questions
- Nutrition information for all meals and snacks
- Ability to move meals around, regenerate meals, use leftovers (or not), remove specific foods or food groups like dairy or just “mushrooms” because you don’t like them
- Grocery shopping lists that go with the meal plans (pictures included)
- Ability to change budget preferences for food
- Ability to see where the food is located locally (ex: Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Aldi’s, Publix, Food Lion, Seed to Table, Sudbury Farms, Harris Teeter’s)
- Weekly meal plans delivered to your e-mail inbox with the ability to choose which day of the week you receive them and if you want to change it up each week
- You can customize yourself, or I can do it for you
Are you in charge of Human Resources or Wellness at your company? Are you looking to save your business money by promoting employee health and wellness? Are you looking for less absenteeism? Less healthcare costs? More engagement? 12 years of experience.
This is for you if:
- You need help improving employee health and wellness (very common for companies that have sedentary employees, employ drivers, food service workers, or work that involves any time of stress!)
- You just realized everyone else has an employee wellness program and you would like to stay competitive
- You and/or your coworkers are totally burned out and don’t know what to do
- You are in charge of human resources, employee wellness, are a health or wellness coordinator, have remote teams, have hybrid workers, have in-person and/or traveling workers (there’s something for everyone)
- It’s all customizable depending on your needs. Book a free 15 minute consult to discuss your needs.
- Lunch & Learn Webinar for in person and/or remote workers
- Blood pressure and/or body composition screenings for your annual Wellness Day/Wellness Week
- Meal plans/grocery lists
- 1:1 Nutrition Counseling for your employees
- Coordination of Wellness Vendors/Services/Events
- Recruitment, Problem solving, Innovation, Program planning
- Walking groups, steps challenges, motivation, etc.
- Food or science-based lawsuit or auditing expert analysis and opinion.
- Expert witness/consultant
Thank you so much for helping me with my confidence in choosing meals and snacks! Those little tweaks you picked up on were things I never would have thought of without you! I can't believe I wasted all that time worrying about nothing! I'm not afraid of holiday weight gain for the first time ever!"
– Mary C, 1:1 Nutrition Coaching Pro-pack
– Dr. David King, MD FACS, DABS 1:1 Nutrition
I never could have done it without you! This is us atop Matterhorn...
– Al D, Pro-pack of 1:1 Nutrition Coaching
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Generally Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am – 5pm. Occasionally on Saturdays. You’ll be able to see my availability in the calendar once you add your payment information in order to book. If you don’t see what you need, please let me know and I’ll do whatever I can to accommodate you. Seriously.
Coming Soon – event request form
Coming soon – Consulting request form
Coming Soon – intern application page
Coming Soon – media request page